Anonymous asked: 5, 6, and 17
5: Do you take drugs?
Only if you count my ADHD meds.
6: Age you get mistaken for
16-18. I still always get ID’d when I go see a movie that’s rated R. Or when I try to buy cold meds… Actually I got asked if I needed a kids menu when I went to dinner with my family not too long ago >_<
17: Someone you miss
My Grandma. <3 I miss her sooo much every day. I can’t believe she’s almost been gone a year.
bathsaltszombies11 asked: 44, 15, 21
15: Favorite movie
The Sound of Music! I have a slight obsession with Julie Andrews.
21: What I love most about myself
Hmm… Tricky one! Sometimes I care too much. Not about what people think about me or anything like that. Just about my friends and family. I try to always be there when the people in my life need me. But then it just sucks when the people I’ve always been there for aren’t there for me. I think that’s what I like the most and dislike the most about myself.
44: A random fact about anything
Cows have 2 stomachs.
i know you wanna be nosy. here's your chance.
- 0: Height
- 1: Age
- 2: Shoe size
- 3: Do you smoke?
- 4: Do you drink?
- 5: Do you take drugs?
- 6: Age you get mistaken for
- 7: Have tattoos?
- 8: Want any tattoos?
- 9: Got any piercings?
- 10: Want any piercings?
- 11: Best friend?
- 12: Relationship status
- 13: Biggest turn ons
- 14: Biggest turn offs
- 15: Favorite movie
- 16: I’ll love you if...
- 17: Someone you miss
- 18: Most traumatic experience
- 19: A fact about your personality
- 20: What I hate most about myself
- 21: What I love most about myself
- 22: What I want to be when I get older
- 23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
- 24: My relationship with my parent(s)
- 25: My idea of a perfect date
- 26: My biggest pet peeves
- 27: A description of the girl/boy I like
- 28: A description of the person I dislike the most
- 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
- 30: What I hate the most about work/school
- 31: What my last text message says
- 32: What words upset me the most
- 33: What words make me feel the best about myself
- 34: What I find attractive in women
- 35: What I find attractive in men
- 36: Where I would like to live
- 37: One of my insecurities
- 38: My childhood career choice
- 39: My favorite ice cream flavor
- 40: Who I wish I could be
- 41: Where I want to be right now
- 42: The last thing I ate
- 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
- 44: A random fact about anything
Anonymous asked: Who is your musical inspiration?
Hmm do you mean just style wise? Vocally?
Well here goes… I was obsessed with No Doubt when I was in elementary school. I thought it was awesome that she was a girl in a band full of guys since the bands I listened to weren’t like that. Which brings me to my favorite band. Foo Fighters. I’ve loved both bands since I was in Kindergarten! A family friend who lived in Seattle introduced me to both of them. He made me a copy of the Foo Fighters mixtape Dave Grohl put out, and gave me a Tragic Kingdom CD. My band and music don’t sound even remotely similar to Foo Fighters or No Doubt but it’s just things about them inspire me. Like when I was younger I didn’t know about any other female fronted bands so No Doubt was kind of my inspiration to want to be in a band too. Foo Fighters, not only do I LOVE their music but its just like, they have gone through so many lineup changes, and Dave was in freaking Nirvana and after Kurt Cobain’s death, it would’ve been so easy to throw in the towel but he kept going and pursuing his musical dreams. That’s just really cool to me. It’s like, this awful thing happened that could’ve been the end of his career but he didn’t want it to be so he just kept going. Just reminds me to never give up on my dreams when I get discouraged.
Vocally my influences are Kelly Clarkson, Haley Williams, and Demi Lovato. And for some odd reason everyone has been hating on Kelly lately, so judge me if you want, but you can’t deny she has a killer voice.
Probably a way longer and more detailed answer than you were looking for haha oh well. I like to talk.